Thursday, March 8, 2012

See you on the flip side!

This is what 160 pounds of baby clothes, orphanage donations, Diet Mountain Dew, paperwork, books, and wardrobes for two climates looks like.

We're leaving for the airport in 24 hours. I'm sure I won't sleep tonight. 

If my iPad and our VPN cooperate, you'll be able to follow our adventures in China, where the letters will no longer be to Rose, but to Bryce, Isaac, and Maren back home in Utah.

We got new pictures of Rose this morning and it looks like she's making the transition from baby to toddler. It almost broke my heart to see her looking so very big. But in just four days she will be ours.

Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Wm said...

Good luck and safe and happy travels!

Risa said...

So exciting! I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

I think about you every time I read, "I love you like Crazy Cakes" to Rhett. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see the pictures of you all together! What a happy day. :)

Karey said...

Oh how exciting. Safe travels and congratulations. What a blessing for all of you.

theselbyholmestead said...

congratulations and safe travels! looking forward to following along... pearl (from RQ)