Friday, June 4, 2010

This is what procrastination looks like...

I should be writing a paper. It's a big one, and I haven't done serious research in more than a decade. So I'm feeling way in over my head. I don't even know how to do a journal search any more! With not much on my schedule this morning, I should have been researching, winnowing, outlining. Instead, I did this:
It will look better once I get a couple more frames. And once Maren gets old enough to paint or draw her quota. For now, it will do, empty frames and all.

As for me, I'll be folding the laundry. Even folding laundry is better than writing research papers. I also noticed that my windows really need cleaning.

9 comments:

Reba said...

your procrastination is gorgeous. :) hope the paper goes well eventually

Blue said...

how could your windows already need cleaning? and how did you get them all framed and hung so fast? i should have come over and watched it in real-time, because i have odd issues about hanging stuff...it totally intimidates me. but i DID get the desk and shelf done. and cleaned the glass surfaces. and things are lookin' so much better round here! ♥

Gabriela said...

I love it-really cool.

Good luck with the paper. At least you'll get a lot done in the process. :)

Giggles said...

I always get a LOT of house cleaning done when papers are due.

Unknown said...

With writing assignments looming, even housecleaning looks good to me and housecleaning NEVER looks good to me! The wall looks terrific. Who drew Ernie and Bert? And is Honest Abe destined for the wall? Good luck!

Shelah said...

Blue- the insides look dirty now that the outsides are clean. I want to see the finished bedroom project now!

Annie- Abe would look great on the wall... if I could find him.

Queen of the Castle said...

When I was in college, our house was always cleanest during finals week. If procrastination gets that much done is it really procrastination?
BTW, your house is coming together really well.

smart mama said...

love it!!

bluestocking mama said...

very nice!