Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The house at Christmas

I'm now at the "Ring Out Wild Bells" stage of Christmas, eager to ring out the old (meaning the Christmas decorations) and ring in the new (not actually meaning anything new, just a house without a nine-foot tree in the family room), but in the continuing spirit of the holidays, here are a few pictures of our house celebrating its first Christmas (pictures of the kids will come later-- I've got priorities!)

Like how my mom snapped a picture of her food? Apparently I got no pictures of my living room or entryway, or the adorable candy cane chandelier, or the cute little kids' tree in the basement. If I can steal Bryce's camera away from him again sometime today, I'll update it again. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

the meal looks amazing! I would have taken a picture too :)
And I love your hair! Very cute.