Friday, August 28, 2009

Maren Forgotten?

When Isaac was Maren's age and I blogged every day, I posted pictures of him on my blog all the time. So I'm motivated by guilt to dedicate a post (in between pictures of my school-age kids and my sick kids) of my not-so-baby-anymore. As you can see, I'm not avoiding putting up pictures of her because she's not adorable-- I blame my broken camera and my general busyness. When she's 12, I'm sure she won't buy that excuse. I'll have to indulge her with a trip to Hawaii or something to buy off her guilt by the time she reaches that age.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

She is adorable. For some reason she seems so much older than Chase - maybe it's the lack of talking.

smart mama said...

yay MAren- I still have apicture of our fam with only 2 kids in the entry way- I'llbe on the hawaii trip to

Sarah said...

My parents took my brother to Alaska and it still didn't assuage his feelings of "middle-child". I think Hawaii is a much better buy-off.