Friday, October 31, 2008

I earned my good mommy points for the day...

It takes 25 minutes to drive from our house to Isaac's weekly physical therapy appointment. "The Boys Are Back," the first track on the High School Musical 3 soundtrack, is 3:45. I'm not so good at math, but if my calculations are right, Isaac and I listened to the song a little more than 13 times in the car this morning. The upside is that he now knows all the words, and some pretty cool dance moves he picked up from his mom. The downside is that I looked like a dork dancing while driving a minivan, and the song is irrevocably stuck in my brain.
1. no surgeries this Halloween
2. VT'ers who bring pumpkin rolls
3. listening to strangers

4 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

you're welcome to those points. if listening to that is what it takes to get them, i'll remain pointless.

lyn said...

Thomas wants to see HSM3. Huh?! Does that make us old when we're no longer interested in our kids pop culture??

Anonymous said...

you rock!! I don't think I'd have put up with that.

Gabriela said...

yes, you totally get some points. We haven't seen the movie or gotten the soundtrack yet-but I've still got the HSM2 sounds bouncing around my head.