Sunday, February 10, 2008

Somebody in our house had a birthday!

My sweet Annie turned six yesterday! Here are some pictures of the big day (unfortunately none of her opening her presents because she opted to open them while I was off racing), but we got some great shots at her cake decorating birthday party!

Every good cake decorator needs an apron

Isaac decorated his cake with worms and sprinkles


Annie, her friend A, and Bryce all go to work on their cakes


S and B concentrate on theirs...


Here's the one I did


Singing "Happy Birthday"


Blowing the candles out


Sweet bliss (she gets her sweet tooth from me)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Annie!! Looks like it was a fun birthday party.

Krisser said...

This is such a great idea! I may have to steal it for my little one this year! You're such a good mommy, it looks like they had a blast!

Nicole said...

You are a way fun mommy. I want you in charge of my next birthday.

ditndetes said...

You are the coolest mommy ever! Looks like the party was a huge success! Happy Birthday, Annie!

Courtney said...

Looks like a fun party. I wish I was there so I could learn from the cake master!

Gabriela said...

Happy Birthday Annie- what a fun party!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

So cute! I almost bought that same Hanna dress for Macy.