Sunday, August 5, 2007

I totally didn't mean to publish that last post

I was writing on Sunday night and had been interrupted about a million times. I didn't even have my thoughts organized yet. I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to publish what I wrote. The more I think about it, I know nothing about sports, aside from some random facts that have slipped into my subconscious after 15 years of watching Sports Center against my will. Anyway, I came on today to find out how far behind I had fallen in my book reviews (four books) and imagine my surprise when it was up there. I guess that Eddie hit publish the other night as he was turning off the laptop. Thanks, to the commenters, for not calling me an idiot. Because that post sure reads like I'm an idiot.



In other news, my parents are moving to rural Minnesota and bought a house up there last week. School has been out for almost a month and all four of my children are still alive. Maren is sitting and starting to crawl. I'm doing my first sprint triathlon next weekend. We'll be gone on our zoo tour of the midwest for a week in July, followed up by 10 days in Utah. We'd stay longer, but my in-laws are remodeling and apparently don't want us. Isaac is potty-trained (mostly), and the mostly is adding to the reason why my in-laws don't want us around any longer. Life is pretty decent-- at least it's as good as it gets in the summer around here. I'm hot-- what can I say?



--originally published 6/22/07

No comments: